READY IN: 10 mins SERVES:2 glasses
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped very ripe mango frozen chopped mango, or a cup of canned mango pulp
- 4 tbsp of honey or sugar, more or less to taste
- ¼ tbsp of saffron threads
- A dash of ground cardamom (optional)
- Put mango, yogurt, milk, sugar and cardamom into a blender and blend for 2 minutes.
- If you want a more milkshake consistency and it’s a hot day, either blend in some ice as well or serve over ice cubes.
- Sprinkle with a tiny pinch of ground cardamom to serve.